Benefits of Membership
Membership includes everyone in your academic program at no additional cost – directors, faculty, and staff – with individual login credentials to the CAPCSD Conversations and other resources on the website.
- Access to excellent resources for CSD information, including current information on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Program directors can post academic positions on the CAPCSD website.
- Discounted registration fees for the annual conference.
- Attend webinars for administrators, academics, and Ph.D. students at a discounted price.
- Programs can nominate student applicants for three scholarship opportunities:
- Ph.D. Scholarships - currently award up to ten scholarships at $20,000 each
- Frances J. Laven Scholarship – one $5,000 scholarship
- Plural Publishing Research Scholarships – two awards for $3,000 each
- e-Learning Clinical Education Courses at no cost for all members of your program! We currently offer twenty courses for ASHA and AAA CEUs. Programs are encouraged to share the enrollment codes with their clinical instructors, in-house, and externship.
- Leadership Academy - Faculty of CAPCSD member programs are eligible to apply to the CAPCSD Leadership Academy, a two-day program on Best Practices of Academic Leadership.