Benefits of Membership
Membership includes everyone in your academic program at no additional cost – directors, faculty, and staff – with individual login credentials to the CAPCSD Conversations and other resources on the website.
- Access to CSD resources.
- Opportunity to post open positions.
- Discounted registration fees for the annual conference.
- Attend webinars for administrators, academics, and clinical staff at a discounted price.
- Take On-Demand courses at a discounted price.
- Programs can nominate student applicants for three scholarship opportunities:
- Ph.D. Scholarships - currently award up to eight scholarships at $20,000 each
- Frances J. Laven Scholarship – one $5,000 scholarship
- Plural Publishing Research Scholarships – two awards for $3,000 each
- e-Learning Clinical Education Courses at no cost for all members of your program! We currently offer fifteen courses for ASHA CEUs. Programs are encouraged to share the enrollment codes with their clinical instructors, in-house, and externship.
- The Lisa Scott Leadership Academy - Faculty of CAPCSD member programs are eligible to apply to the two-day program on Best Practices of Academic Leadership.