CAPCSD's Medicare in University Clinics Webinar Series *
In 2018 and 2019, CAPCSD offered a series of webinars, Medicare in University Clinics to help university clinic staff and administration better understand the issue of Medicare and how it impacts university clinics. You can view the recordings and download the presentations below. Please note, you cannot claim ASHA CEU credit for watching these video replays.
- Treating Medicare Beneficiaries: What Every University Clinic Must Know and Implement - January 10, 2018
- Assessing the Financial Impact Implementing Medicare Billing: Free Clinic or Fee for Service - August 1, 2018
- Medicare Implementation in a University Clinic: Training & Teamwork - October 17, 2018
- Skilled and Unskilled SLP Services: Differentiation and Documentation - February 13, 2019
- Medicare, Payment, and Clinical Education (no video, presentation only from CAPCSD 2019 Annual Conference) - April 13, 2019
Treating Medicare Beneficiaries: What Every University Clinic Must Know and Implement
Assessing the Financial Impact Implementing Medicare Billing: Free Clinic or Fee for Services?
Medicare Implementation in a University Clinic: Training & Teamwork
Medicare, Payment, and Clinical Education (presented CAPCSD 2019 Annual Conference)
Skilled and Unskilled SLP Services: Differentiation and Documentation
ASHA Medicare Webinars and Medicare Enrollment Guide **
* CAPCSD is providing information on Medicare in a university clinic environment for informational purposes and may not reflect the most current developments. These informational materials are not intended, and should not be taken, as legal advice on any particular set of facts or circumstances. You should contact your attorney for advice on specific legal programs. If you have any specific questions about any legal matter you should consult your attorney. You should seek legal advice in a timely manner before entering into any new business relationships or changing your business model.
** Disclaimer: “This information is based on the facts provided to ASHA staff. ASHA has not verified the information provided and is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of this information. Information provided by ASHA does not supersede the clinical, legal or financial judgment of the practitioner, nor does it dictate a payer’s reimbursement policy. In all cases, practitioners remain responsible for their clinical practice and the use of correct coding procedures.”